Our 2017 Vendors
A1 Solar Source Inc
Adopt Don’t Shop
Barefood’n Happy, LLC
Blue Nile Cafe
Born With Seoul
Chain of Hope
Freeman Arabian Ranch & Rescue
Gigi’s Kale Chips
Great Plains SPCA
Hilary’s Eat Well
Humane Society of The United States
Iowa Farm Sanctuary
Juice Plus & Tower Garden
Life Equals/Balance Superfood Shot
Mallie Boushaye Bath and body
Mean Vegan Products
Mid-America Bully Breed Rescue
Mud Pie Vegan Bakery & Coffee
Operation WildLife Inc
Pro Alpha Nutrition
Purium Health Products
Scoby Masters Tea-Biotics Kombucha
Tallgrass Parrot Sanctuary
The Save Movement
Unleashed Pet Rescue & Adoption
Yoga with Kiara-Stylish Yogi Brand
Looking to get your product or service in front of thousands of people who value health, wellness, the environment, and all it’s inhabitants? We are now accepting applications for vendors!
VEGFEST KC (VFKC) EXHIBITOR INFORMATION
EXHIBITOR PRODUCT INGREDIENT REQUIREMENTS:
We respectfully require that all ingredients in all items displayed, sold, sampled and/or advertised, not contain products of, reference the use of, or test on, animals. Restricted ingredients include, but are not limited to the following: flesh, dairy, eggs, honey, beeswax, gelatin, coral, silk, and skin products (such as cow/leather, snake, alligator, wool, feathers, fur, etc). Manmade substitutions are welcome. If you are unsure of the suitability of any products or ingredients, please send an email with your inquiry to email@example.com, Subject: Product Ingredients.
Exhibitor sampling at booths is encouraged!
Booth rental is $300.
Electric hookup is an additional $75
- Booths are 10′ x 10′. All booths come equipped with a 6′ x 30″ table, 2 chairs.
- Booth spaces are preassigned and assigned spaces will be posted on VegFestKC.com the first week of June 2017. See booth layout map below.
- Exhibitors will be assigned booth space(s) upon receipt of payment. Indicate on the application if more than one 10′ x 10′ space is requested. Exhibitors requesting multiple spaces will be assigned adjacent booth locations.
- Tables must be covered/skirted on front and sides.
- Advertising information/displays may be placed anywhere in your area, but must not impede the aisle traffic or interfere with your neighbor, and cannot include offensive pictures, graphics or words as determined by VFKC event organizers.
REQUIRED PERMITS and LICENSING:
FOOD Exhibitors – all exhibitors serving, distributing and/or selling food and/or food samples
Food exhibitors must apply for and possess the following required permits / licenses for participation at VFKC.
Link to application: https://data.kcmo.org/Health/
Application submission alone does not reserve booth space. Vendors must hold all required permits / licenses, as shown above, prior to participating at VFKC.
The application shall not become binding between the exhibitor and VFKC until –
1. Exhibitor fills out and submits the application – submission deadline is May 24, 2017
2. Application is vetted, accepted, and approved by VFKC event organizer
3. Confirmation has been sent to the exhibitor by mail, or email upon approval of application – within 7 days of application submission
4. Invoice has been sent to exhibitor by email
5. All fees have been paid to VFKC – all fees must be paid in full within 7 days of application approval.
VFKC reserves the right to limit the number of exhibitors providing similar type products or services.
EXHIBITOR CANCELLATION/REFUND POLICY :
Exhibitors may cancel an application by notifying VFKC via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. A refund of total fees paid less $25 will be made for cancellation notifications received prior to Midnight on June 1, 2017. If notice of cancellation is received AFTER Midnight on June 1, 2017, NO REFUND will be given.
VEGFEST KANSAS CITY EVENT PROGRAM:
Cutoff date to be listed in the VFKC Event Program is Midnight, May 24, 2017. Exhibitors submitting applications after Midnight, May 24, 2017 will not be listed in the VFKC Event Program.
SETUP/CHECK IN: June 24, 2017 6:00 – 7:00 AM:
All Exhibitors MUST check-in at the information desk prior to setting up.
This is where you will:
1. Sign in.
2. If you made prior arrangements and paid for additional options, i.e. multiple / double booth space, electricity, etc., those options will be verified.
3. To prevent over loading of electrical circuits, electrical items not documented and approved on your Exhibitor Application will not be allowed to be plugged in.
4. Once you are checked in, you will be shown where your booth location is and you can setup.
PARKING FOR UNLOADING / LOADING:
Please do not drive on the grass or sidewalks.
There is no wifi available at the booth location.
Exhibitors must be open for business from 9AM to 5PM, June 24, 2017.
- Please do not begin tear down prior to 5 PM on June 24, 2017.
- Please return the table cloth to the information desk and remove any tape, stickers, etc. from table and chairs.
- Exhibitors are responsible for removing everything brought in.
- Please leave your booth area as you found it.
EVENT CANCELLATION BY VFKC:
In the event of cancellation of VFKC, due to unforeseeable circumstances, including weather, VFKC organizers shall in no way be liable to the Vendor/Exhibitor. Fees/payments made to VFKC cannot be refunded, as they are distributed prior to the event for liability insurance, facility/operating costs, supplies, marketing/promotion, and other event related expenses.
Direct inquiries to email@example.com
Join us in Kansas City!
– See more at: http://visual.ly/10-facts-about-kansas-city#sthash.nCXHsZPG.dpuf